wtorek, 17 kwietnia 2012

Chapter two - 3 B’s - Bourbon, Basenent...Brothers!




I did this stupid face, my trademark stupid face, and as I thought about something creative that I could say, my cell rang and Tony’s did the same too. We gave each other hard look and we answered our phones.
“Yes” I threw in without thinking. I just wanted to go home and rest!
“Where the hell you are, Daniel?! You were supposed to wait for me at Mall and what?!” Ouch! Jack yelled at me with remose.
“I know Jack” I said with tired voice. “Don’t yell, my head hurts like hell and I crushed my car and...”
“YOU DID WHAT?!” I needed to hold my cell away from the ear when Jack screamed. But even with Jack’s yelling at me I could heard Agent speaking (more precisely he confess to someone -  I thing that was his Boss) and his Boss was just as mad as Jack.
We looked at each other with compassion and understanding.  One plus in this situation - we weren’t alone when we were rebuked. I don’t know why but I felt sympathy for...
“His my bro” I tell this aloud to myself, Jack and... shit...
“Pardon?” Tony looked at me suspiciously and next he laughed.
Oh, yeah! Laugh!
”Men, you must hit your head pretty hard” he said and add to his Boss “I’ll be back soon, but I need to check this guy. He thinks that I’m his brother, you understand Gibbs.” and with that he hung his phone.
Why it’s so hard? I had three days to figure out how to tell this person that we’re family. But, really, how on earth you can tell someone that he’s your brother from sperm donations?! This is ridiculous! But I’m not crazy! Maybe once I was in mental hospital but it was because I had this Ma’chello thing in my body that caused schizophrenia.
Or maybe I’m crazy?
Maybe I really hit my head hard enough to image all of this?
But... oh... In my car was this yellow folder full of documents that shows that this isn’t a joke or a product of my imagination.
I could heard Jack screaming on the other side of the line. I looked at my phone and answered.
“I call ya later, Jack” I hung up and took a deep breath.

_______________________________________

We ended up in Tony Boss’ house - well... to be specific, in basement, large basement.
“3B’s” said Tony again pouring amber liquid into glasses looking like small jars (and you need to know that this thing have two functions - for drinking and for store nails).
“3B’s?” I asked taking from him one of the offered glasses.
“Boat, basement, bourbon” he answered and sat at the second old chair.
“Where’s boat? And how can someone had boat here?” this is ridiculous! I began to think that we both hit our heads too hard. Cause, who in their right mind would keep a boat in basement?!
“I’s lon story...” Tony parodied drunk Jack Sparrow. “Well... Daniel, you my big bro... geezz... I need more of this gold liquid” he quickly emptied his glass and poured liquid into it  again.
“Uh... U Bosss won’t be mat...mad... at us and bo-borbon... I have weak head for alcohol” upsss... I looked at nearly empty bottle. How good that Jack or Cam won’t see me in this state - they’ll laugh and make me remember this every time they get drink.
“I don’ care... “ he burp loudly.”Well... and that’s where we’re not alike” he pointed.
“Trueeee...” we shake our heads pretty hard “But I always getting into trouble” I answered laughing when I remembered what stupid things I had done in the past.
“And there’s where we alike” we again shake our heads.
“Sooo... this... how u get this things?” Tony looked at me with happy-drunk smile.
“You mean this?” I look at documents that Jack gave me. Tony nod his head.
“Good friend of mine is General working in Pentagon”
He whistled, impressed.
“Soo what you do for living, broo?” he ask this questionfor what I still don’t have good answer. “Don’t lay, I’m VERY Special Agent, remebber” he add looking at me. I took deep breath and correct my glasses.
“I’m doc-doctor of ar-arche...archeology and li-linguistics woorking forr United Statess Air Force”I answered. Oh, please, I can’t tell him more but I want to do so badly because of this stupid bourbon in my blood system.
Just shot me now!
But I was saved.
We didn’t even notice when someone show up at the door.
“DiNozzo?” I looked at gray-hired man with blue eyes - gezz... tell me that isn’t Jack’s brother!
“Booooss?” Tony made puppy-face and then he smiled. “Wee neeed somthin stronger.”
Older man went down without saying anything. He grabbed us under our arms and led us out of the basement. I don’t know how I ended up in guest room and what’s happened to Tony but I was so tired and drunk that I let sleep overtake me.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Nowe opowiadanie

 A/N: Nie mam pojęcia czy ktoś tu jeszcze zagląda, ale umieszczam post. Zaczęłam pisać nowe opowiadanie, a w zasadzie przerabiam stare. Umie...