wtorek, 17 kwietnia 2012

Queen of the darkness

After our short discussion at Jack’s nice office we agreed to come to NCIS headquarters.
So, me and Jack drove in one car and Tony and Gibbs in another. I know that Gibbs called his team to help us, so we meet the rest of them. It’s weird, this whole thing with us, I mean, me and Tony.


*******


I can't breathe! Yes, it's your first thought when you got in Abby Sciuto
hands, or more specific, in her hug just after you cross her lab's door.
"To-ny" I yelp seeing my brother laughing. He supposed to help and save me
from this lady that he talked to all the way down here. Jack and Gibbs were not better. They just stood there and watched as Abby squeezed life from me.
"I can't believe it!" Abby let me go so now I can take a deep breath and next I can take a look at her and...

oh...

She's not what I expected at all.

Before me was standing a Queen of Darkness with all of her black hair, black
red lips, eyes painted with black make-up, with collar on her neck, in dark
dress and with knee high platform boots.
"He's sooo sweet, just like his brother! OMG, BROTHER! Gibbs you know what
this means? Tony has a brother and it's older brother!" she's hyper talkative
and full of energy and she's looking at me like I was delicious cake.

"Abby Sciuto meet my brother, doctor Daniel Jackson," now Tony does what he
should do a few minutes ago.
"Wait, a doctor?" she looked at me with her evil-cat gaze.
" I'm doctor of archaeology and linguistics," I explained.
"So, exactly, how many languages do you speak?" I turned just to see as two
another people came into the lab. Pretty woman that's reminded me of Vala and...
"That's special agent Ziva David and Timothy McGee" introduced them Gibbs. I
shook hands with them and with smile I answered.


"About twenty-six."
"I knew that I would like you," Abby just clapped her hands together.
"Wow," was short and little stupid comment from Tim but it's okay. I looked at
Tony and I could see his pride. And next I looked at Tim and oh... the sibling
thing - they tease each other. It's nice to know that my bro had family just
like me - in people which whom he worked.

"Abby, I want you to re-check this envelope. See if you can find anything,"
Gibbs took charge over his team. "McGee, search computer to see if you can
find any clues. DiNozzo and Jackson,"  He turned to us just like as we both
were two rebel kids.

"Ya, boss?" Tony looked at Gibbs. How many things you can learn just from simply observation. You can see that father/son relation between them, mutual understanding and acceptance and mutual respect.
"You two make up enemies list."
"Duh," that was my short answer.
"Daniel is the most likeable person in the entire universe," Jack answered for
me but next he added. "And that's the reason why everyone wants him in a good
or bad sense." I just send Jack my angry look and left it without comment.

***

So, Tony and I ended up in their squad room writing on paper our enemies.
"Geez, Tony!" I looked at his card "Tell me, is there even one person that
wouldn't want to kill ya?"
"Hey! I was a cop and now I'm a federal agent, what did you expect?" He sent me his firm, charming DiNozzo’s smile. Oh, boy! I rolled my eyes and just shrugged my shoulders.
"Please, tell me that there, in your mountain base, you have some
pretty and hot scientists and soldiers with long legs," Tony looked at me with
devilish twinkle in his eye.

"You small dork," I laughed but I answered his question, "Yep, we have but
pretty much of them would hurt you if you didn't behave,” I teased him.
“Well... I at least I’ve got a life outside the work.” Good point but not exactly.
“Well, me to.”
“So, please, tell your brother what great doctor does after work,” he asked with sarcasm in his voice.
“I... duh... I watch tv...”
“History channel,” he jumped, not letting me to finish my sentence.
“And what’s wrong with this channel?!” I gave him rebuking glance. Tony raised his hands in a defensive gesture.

“Key, key. But that doesn’t change the fact that you’re workaholic.”
“You saved your country here on Earth, I saved all the world so...”
I knew that Tony’s good at what he’s doing, but at the same time, remaining playboy and the joker. He’s easier to look through than his boss. But we need to learn and understand each other.
“Lunch?” Tony suggested after his stomach began to gave strange and pathetic sounds from himself, like small alien. Maybe Tony indeed had some alien in his stomach. Geez...

****
So, Tony called Gibbs and I called Jack telling them that we’re going to lunch.
But we weren’t alone, oh, no no. Ziva went with us as our bodyguard.
“She was in Mossad. First they’re killing and then asking questions.” Tony warned me when we were finally sitting and waiting for waiter to bring our meals. Ziva very politely was sitting at the other table giving us some space and time to know each other. Beside, she sat in very strategic place where she had view on all the place around us.


“Don’t worry, I’m used to this kind of treatment.” I honestly answered sipping my water.  Tony wanted to say something when his phone called.
“Yes, Abbs, whadda ya got?” he said smiling at me. “You had to be kidding me? Key, I tell him,” and with that he ended his call. I looked at his face and what I could see I didn’t like it.
“Just say it” I closed my eyes and hold on my breath.
“We send this to you!” Tony was sitting with this kind of expression on his face that you don’t know if he’ll start to yell or laugh.
“We?” I asked surprised and confused. Tony just looked at me waiting for my explanation as if I knew the answer. And maybe I knew?


“It could be two options. One...” I began and Tony raised his finger, “That in some way one of us or both get here form different reality and two,“ Tony raised second finger, “We used ZPM to back in time” Tony looked at me as I was speaking in alien language. So I add, “We’re been doing some kind of this things before”
“Oh... So, question of the year would be ‘why’ we send this to ourselves. It’s crazy, Daniel!”
“You’re telling me this,” I’ve been doing this things nearly twenty years but something like this?! Really?! I looked at waiter that bring our meals - good timing with this!

*******
After we ate our lunch we’re back to their Charger. And that’s when that happened.  Two of this masked man  turned away Ziva’s attention from us and two other grab me and Tony. I punched one of them but my body stopped to responding to my brain. Something was wrong. I can’t clearly seeing things. My body in one second become numb. Next thing I knew it that someone threw me like a doll  to the van.
And then...
Then was nothing.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Nowe opowiadanie

 A/N: Nie mam pojęcia czy ktoś tu jeszcze zagląda, ale umieszczam post. Zaczęłam pisać nowe opowiadanie, a w zasadzie przerabiam stare. Umie...